2 Witty Kittys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Role Play

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Skyrim Role Play - Page 3 Empty Re: Skyrim Role Play

Post by Admin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:28 pm

(Fun fact, Borzol is actually my friend, Jordan's Orc character...and I kinda ship him and one of my characters, the elf you will be looking for lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2wittykittys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:41 pm

"Yes. I'm here to get any information you currently have on the Dark elf." Breyela, unlike most people, was not frightened by his mean appearance, and eyed him unblinking. Settling herself so her hip was poking out and her arms were crossed.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:08 pm

"Hm..." Borzol turned around and opened the door to his home, he stepped back and offered her entrance.

"After you then, we can have lunch as I tell you what i can."

The front room was modest, shelves cluttered much like any other adventurer with his treasures and the occational weapon hung from a rake against the wall. There was a fire pit in the center of the room, as well as a small pantry in dinner table. There were a couple doors in the back, but they were closed, and a staircase leading upstairs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Breyela walked into the modest home and over to the table and settled herself onto the bench. Looking around she could tell he was a traveler, he had all sorts of dried plants, weapons and books all along his many shelves.

"Nice place." she said admiring his trinkets.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:36 pm

"Many thanks." the orc nodded and took a seat across from her. He gestured to the bread and cheese on the table.

"Help yourself." he commented "What do you need to know?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:47 pm

"Well for starters, When was the last time you saw her?" she said grabbing a piece of cheese.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:43 pm

"Two weeks ago, The dark elf broke into my home." The Orc began, rubbing the back of his neck as he slouched against the table. A discontent expression on his face...or at least what might have been a discontent face, it was hard to tell from the typically harsh features of his race.

"I was asleep, but something happened...it sort of woke me up and she was just there." he waved a hand noncommittally.

"I didn't get much out but a yell maybe before she darted off."The Orc shrugged.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:13 pm

Breyela was trying hard to figure out if it was malice, or appeal in his voice.

"Okay, do have a name or profile for the elf? Maybe you could even tell me what she was wearing?" she asked finishing her cheese.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:03 pm

Brozol grunted, crossing his arms in thought.

"Didn't much catch a good look of the sneak thief. But they weren't wearing thick armor, maybe something as thin as what those mages in winterhold wear. And she was tiny, coulda snapped a girl like her in half had I half a mind and wasn't half asleep." he explained. He was quite after that, as if lost in thought. Minutes drifted by.

"She had nice eyes..." he mumbled more to himself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 pm

Breyela knew he was a little taken by the mysterious elf, so she pressed just a bit harder to figure out what she was gonna need to know. "What color where her eyes?" she said with half amusement, half frustration.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:43 pm

"Red." The orc grunted. "They were bright, could see 'em through the darkness. Could have been a dunmer, or vampire...or both."

Borzol tapped at his temple as if to call attention to his own deep set, dark eyes.

"They had a slight slant to them. But thats all i can recall, other than her making off with a few jewels I was going to sell off in the morning to a jeweler." He set his hands down on the table then with a rumblely, deep sigh.

"I tried to track her down, but i only got as far as finding out a Khajiit caravan spotting a dunmer riding off on a dappled horse up north."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:50 pm

From all the reading Breyela had done, she knew that the northern parts of Skyrim were very barren and the few towns and cities that were located there didn't have big populations, so it should be fairly easy to find a possible fence.

"Whats the closest settlement north of Whiterun?" she asked standing up from the table.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Borzol thought for a moment.

"The largest settlement directly north is Dawnstar, but there's got to be a few smaller villages with inns along the way."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:30 pm

"Okay, guess I'm headed there next then."

Walking out of Whiterun, Breyela made a stop at the stables and purchased a rather hardy looking horse with a blackish brown hide.  Horses in Skyrim were slightly different than the much sleeker, smaller horses she used to ride back home; they had a little less stamina too. The road wasn't too bad, the weather was fair by Skyrim standards, and there was only one bad encounter with a wolf. Arriving in Dawnstar by nightfall she made her way over to the Inn.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:47 am

Brenjolf hadn't seen a need to leave his guild master alone after the wood elf left them on the task she was sent on. The khajiit was still very much on edge and it did not at all seem to have anything to do with the wolf-dog-beast that was making itself home in the cistern.

As it was now, the khajiit was sitting at her desk going through the papers that had accumulated since last she came.

"Tell me a again why you sent her on this little charade? Borzol Gro-Olug isn't exactly the type to need help tracking down some low tier bandit."

Khepri glanced up at her second with a disinterested look before turning back to her papers.

"Because I already knew the mer who stole away with his gems. I was expecting them for sometime now after receiving a correspondence from the Cyrodill branch of the thieves guild, the main branch that is."

Brynjolf jolted at that.

"Cyrodill sent them? What, what ever for lass? The Grey Fox's people so rarely bother with its people in other provinces."

Khepri shrugged, then set down her papers.

"Khepri does not know, but seeing as their emissary got distracted by shiny things I am not at all looking forward to what the mer brings back..." the khajiit let a dissatisfied growl loose at the back of her throat. Brynjolf raised a brow.

"Exactly what did the lass do to you?"

"Damn mer, gave Khepri's children a fright. broke into her home, like i was some common civilian. Must not have seen the shadow mark on my door. A careless act that could have gotten her killed had I already been home. Khepri should have killed her."

"Well, how about no?"

"It is cute how you think you can tell Khepri what to do anymore."

"It was worth a try lass."

She hated this, why of all the people to be send to this foresaken province was it her? The dark elf wanted to brain the cyrodill guild master. They knew she hated the cold.

But no, here she was, hiding out in Dawnstar, not at all looking forward to try a trip to Riften after getting royally distracted with some gems that weren't even worth the septims she sold them for.

Belyani sighed, staring up at the ceiling as her irritation bled away and she felt the ages catching up with her yet again. A maniacal laughter haunted the back of her mind. She pushed it away, silenced it yet again.

She would just have to wait a bit longer before she headed for Riften again.

Thinking a warm mug of mead would warm her aching bones, the cobalt skinned elf sat up in her rented bed and threw her leather jerkin back over her blouse and tied the strings. Then wrapped herself in a fur lined cloak that would trap any heat left in her and walked out the rented room. She paid little attention to the others inside, the bard playing in the corner a drab comparison to the bard of her beautiful cyrodill.

Beautiful now at least.

She sat at the bar, back to the door.

"I would appreciate some mead, if you will." Her soft, tone spoke, nearly startling the bar keep. Her voice, had an old cyrodilic, educated lilt to it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Pulling her hood closer to her face to try and trap in the extra heat, she walked up the frozen steps to the Inn. Brushing off the soft snow on her shoulders before walking in, she opened the door into a quaint little room. The Inns in Skyrim differed greatly from the ones in Vallenwood.

Observing the people about her, she spotted a dark elf sitting at the bar, wearing an awfully think fur cloak and underneath a black leather tunic with small silver buttons very similar to the ones fashioned onto Breyela's guild Armor.

Breyela cautiously walked up closer to the bar and sat at a stool a good few feet away. Brushing away a few brown hairs poking out from under her hood, she ordered a bit of wine and pheasant and asked the barkeep for a room to rent for the night.

Breyela was going to wait for most of the drunks to clear out and hopefully for the elf to retire to her room for the night. After a what felt like an eternity, most everyone went home and the Inn was clearing out.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Belyani didn't make any note of the form that sat near her on the bar. A passing glance out of the corner of her eye perhaps, a vague familiarity in the leathers they wore. But if the figure was really wearing standard guild armor then she's rather leave them be.

Wouldn't want to ruin their scope out of the inn if that was their target.

Belyani took another sip of the warmed mead and sighed. It was nothing like the old bottles she'd stored in the guild hall back in Cyrodill, but it would do.

And the night wore on just like that, sipping at her honeybrew mead and picking at the juniper berry tart she ordered. Her mind wandered to her reason to be here in this gods awful place. Her lips pursed before she downed the last of her mead.

"Thank you," she murmured the inn keeps way "I'll perhaps have the tart again with some morning tea." The inn keep inclined his head and went back to his work, wiping down the counter before calling it a night.

The dark elf peered subtly at the other figure at the bar before making her way to her bed for the night. It wasn't much longer until she fell asleep under a mountain of her ferreted away blankets.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:04 pm

Breyela followed her target with her deep brown eyes discretely, and watched as she disappeared into a small room for the night. Waiting it out another hour while sipping on more wine, Breyela's thoughts stirred around whether or not the Khajiit Guild master was going to let her join. Considering she did invade her home and accidently injure her child, she figured the chances were slim.

Getting up Breyela tossed a few septims towards the barkeep and he nodded in thanks before going down the stairs behind the bar leading to his quarters for the night. Before the next barkeep woke, Breyela slipped quietly into the elf's room.

Moving silently as not to wake her target, she eyed the satchel sitting on the nightstand. Moving slowly, she moves over the cold wood floor and carefully rummages through the worn bag for any leverage over the sleeping elf. Finding an small enclosed letter, Breyela removed it from the satchel and silently read its contents.

Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:17 pm

What met Breyela's eyes at the top cener of the parchment, was a daimond with a circle in the center. The shadow mark of the guild. Below that, a missive.

Guild Master Khepri

Things aren't adding up.

We haven't heard from the guild branch in Valenwood for too long. Alias was never one to shirk his duties to us in Cyrodill. I don't like it, so I'm sending the best, the advisor from us in the main branch of the thieves guild to check in on you. I've got several others traveling across Tamriel to look in on the other guild masters to see if this loss of communication isn't central to just Valenwood.

You best not have kicked the bucket or something cat, because if something odd is going on, I want you in on the investigation along with Belyani.

Grand Guild Master Ven
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Breyela's mind went whirling. She personally wrote to the main branch when Alias passed a little over a year ago, how did they not get the letter? Did someone intercept the courier to cause unwanted attention between the guilds?

In the midst of her confusion, she did not realize that the Target had woken up.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:19 pm

Belyani, for all her exhaustion, was well versed in the art of keeping one eye open. Living through the time of the oblivion crisis and general upheaval of and age does that. So when her ears picked up the creak of her door and the clack of her bags' metal clips, she kept her eyes closed and hearing sharp.

It was a moment later there was an intake of breath and The dunmer opened her eyes just a fraction to glimpse the frame of another elf, female by the build. She held her missive in her hand.

"I would appreciate the curtesy of simply asked to see the contents of my bag. Now, who are you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:38 pm

Jumping back instinctively, Breyela put her hands on her dagger. and decided she should probably explain what was going on.

"I'm with the Riften guild, I was assigned to find the elf that stole some gems from an Orc in Whiterun and return her, and the gems to him. If I'd have known you were from the mother guild here on business I wouldn't have invaded your privacy, my apologizes."
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:40 am

Belyani hummed.

"I see." she yawned before lifting herself to sit up right. For the benifit of them both, she reached out for the candle on her bedside table and lit it with but a flick of her finger.

"Well, you will have to understand, it is very rarely that I let myself out to play nowadays." the dark elf shrugged elicately before crossing her legs. She looked to Breyela, then waved a hand to a chair nearby, her blue black hair shifted over her shoulder with the action.

"However, the gems have been sold so they are not worth your time retrieving. As for the other bit, not many are suppose to know me, dear, it's all a part of keeping myself out of too much trouble. Nasty business that is, I don't have nearly the want to search for it as i did when i was younger." she rambled calmly in that old cyrodiilic lilt.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:54 am

Relaxing a bit, Breyela sat in the chair and let off her dagger. She pulled her hood back and brushed her hair away from her scared face. "So i see there's a loss of contact to the Valenwood guild, have you guys found out anything yet?" she said trying not to sound so perplexed but she couldn't really help it.

She didn't understand, she wrote a letter to each of the guilds herself when Alias died. And when she left, she also wrote a letter to Damiel after she fled giving the guild over to him, and telling him to tell the others guilds she retired. None of this was making sense.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:06 am

Belyani's bright red eyes gave a passing glance towards the scar before her lips quirked into a polite smile.

"A nosy one, aren't you?" she asked and inclined her hand as a sign she would like her missive back.

"Seeing as I do not recall you the last time I came here when Guild Master Khepri came into power, and unless Brynjolf suddenly became a woman, I do not believe that is the business of just another thief under her command."

Belyani brushed her hair aside to sweep it up into a messy bun. Ger angular eyes giving off a near all knowing gleam. But whether that was just a ploy or a gleam of legitimate knowledge was anyones guess.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next