2 Witty Kittys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Role Play

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Skyrim Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyrim Role Play

Post by Admin Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Brynjolf hummed before leaning back on the wall.

"Can't say, The Guild Master won't be coming for another day or two, but I did send her a letter for her to come as soon as possible to handle another matter." he admitted, he stood straight again.

"However, if your willing to wait we can at least house you in the Winking Skeever until she stalks in."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2wittykittys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Breyela thought on the offer... "Okay I'll take it, but who is paying for my stay until the guild master gets here?" she asked, pulling her hood off her head revealing her scar and brown hair.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:13 pm

"No worries lass, those seeking connection to the Thieves Guild stay free of charge till the Guild Master says otherwise, something about good impressions or some such nonsense." Brynjolf waved off the elf's concerns as he made his way out of the alley. His hand waved her over to follow him as he headed towards the center of Riften where the market was full swing.

The man, meanwhile kept his eyes and ears alert. It wasn't often someone came looking for the thieves guild, it was usually them that did the looking. Certainly the mer didn't seem as much a threat to him, but looks were decieving, he had learned that the hard way when he began looking after the odd khajiit that was both his friend and superior.

But making sure this stranger wasn't leading someone else to their hide out underground was best.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:41 pm

She said nothing and followed the man into the damp, and cold alleyways. She signed for Lazuli to follow as well. Making sure to be on guard just incase things didn't go down well. Maybe this could be a new start. she thought hopefully, touching the scar on her face lightly; That still hurt occasionally. The vision of her father slapping her across the face, of the pain the he inflicted mentally and physically. Of Alias knocking him out cold and saying they had to flee. Leaving everything she knew. It all crept back to her mind.

She pushed it away, putting herself to the present. She continued down the dark corridors, following her guide.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:54 pm

(lol, I just realized the bar run by the thieves guild is not called the winking skeever)

The tunnels he lead her into were dimly lit, cold, and winding. Brynjolf said very little as they eventually crossed a bridge inside a surprisingly spacious room with a long drop into another area with barred off cells and the occasionally questionable noise.

They walked down a hall that soon opened up into another dimly lit, round room with a large pool of water in the center. A bridge crossed the water and lead to a more illuminated area at the other side of the room that seemed to have a small collection of figures sitting around, minding their own business amongst the spar crates. There was a bar as well, lit up by a couple scones and candles, a bar keep was sliding a plate of food to one of the hooded figures sitting at the bar.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Breyela looked around at the large sewer cavern with the small merchant stands and hooded people carrying out their business. As she followed the man across a small bridge over the murky water below. A tall man was standing on the bridge with his arms folded and a sword at his side. He looked her in eyes and said, "Stay out of trouble, or there's gonna be trouble, and that goes for your mutt too. " Brynjolf eyed him a certain way and he said no more.

They approached the bar and both proceeded to sit down on the tall stools. Lazuli sat on the floor next to her. The Barkeep was busy cleaning some tankards.  She kept her worn hood up as people eyed her suspiciously, she leaned over to Brynjolf "So what now?" she asked as she looked around the area once more at the people whispering and staring.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Brynjolf took a seat at the bar and pat the seat next to him.

"Vekel, two mugs for me and the lass." he said, the balding man looked up from his task and eyed the hooded mer.

"Sure, but does Khepri know you've brought a friend? She don't take it lightly when the new recruits bring company, I don't think she'd go easy on you just because your her second in command."

Brynjolf raised a brow. "You know, I don't get why you'd ask me this now when the last recruit I brought in was that wily khajiit herself. No, Vekel, this one is another potential recruit."

"Another mer?" A dark skinned woman spoke up from beside Breyela. Her cynical eyes studied the bosmer woman with dark eyes before she shrugged. "Looks like Syndus and Ravyn will have some company."

Brynjolf chuckled. "Just relax, lass, you and your beast have a bed to sleep in tonight and food at the ready. All you got to do is wait." he said to Breyela.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Breyela relaxed slightly, but was still wary of the people around her. She quietly drank from her mug.
"Can I get a bit of meat for my companion?" Breyela asked. looking down at her drowsy pup.
Vekel gave her some venison and she fed it to Lazuli.

"So, how do things work down here? Do I have to get initiated or something?" she said looking back at Brynjolf and while taking another sip of her ale.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:42 pm

"Idealy, yes." Brynjolf shrugged. "I typically have a potential recruit steal something of value, or give them a task that they must complete without detecting the victim or guards before revealing my position as a member or the guild. But you walking into a public establishment as asking around for a guild that is hidden for a reason made me have to act in haste before someone reported you to the guard." the nord explained.

"The guild may be feared yet again by those of Skyrim, but we like the 'hidden in the shadows' theme we've got going for us."

A couple men at a table lit by a candle chuckled at this as they leafed through parchment.

"But I think I'll leave you for the guild master to decide your fate. She doesn't much like attention being put on use that could be a danger though so...might want to keep you asking around for us a between us."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Breyela was surprised at the fact they didn't want there presence as known. But in Valenwood they didn't live in big cities like in Skyrim, they lived in smaller, farther apart villages making it harder to spread word. So she understood why he was hasty.

She ignored the rude laughter from the men behind them.

"My apologies" She dipped her head "Where I'm from things are done quite different." She took another gulp of her drink, gave her leftover food to Lazuli and got up from her seat. "Now if you will excuse me, I'm going out for a little." she said nodding for her pet to follow her.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:03 pm

The red haired nord waved her off with a good natured smile as he bid her a well.

"Just come back once your ready to turn in, we can get you a bed set up." he reminded her.

Khepri always did hate it, leaving her children after a visit that lasted but a few days before heading back out on the road with nothing but a reassurance that their house carl would look after them and keep them safe and that she would write whenever she had the chance.

Mostly, her time back at the manor was to make sure the kitchens were stocked and the children were healthy and happy. But this last visit, it had been more personal, her adopted children were getting older now, one going on 13 and she was growing concerned they might start to ask more probing questions about how she made their money. Though the fact she kept quite a pile of riches around the house and storage room alone was enough to garner their curiosity, the khajit had always been able to brush off their--especially Blaise's questions.

This time was different though. Her security had been breached and a thief of unknown origin had harmed the safety of the only good home her kits had known. And that, Khepri just couldn't have.

That was why, shortly after making sure the two and Rayya were well taken care of for the forseeable future, she had saddled her horse and began the trip to Riften in order to answer the call she had received shortly before leaving and to fish for information about the elf that had so ignorantly broken into her home.

She had made quick work, setting her horse up at the stable outside the city and made a b-line for the secret entrance located behind a building where a Talos Altar sat unattended.

She climbed down the steep stair quickly and blew through the Cistern and her guild members without much thought but a flick of her brown spotted tail.

"Brynjolf!" She called for as she walked through the tunnel leading to the bar where a few of the guild members liked to spend their time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Breyela sat quietly high in a birch tree waiting for the bandit caravan to come down the winding dirt rode. hmm, one, two, three, four. She aimed her bow at the driver, she inhaled, and exhaled and shot him right between the eyes flinging him off the carriage and sending the other bandit in alarm. Breyela let out an expert bird call, and saw a familiar white pelt streaking through the bushes on the other sided and within an instant, jumping onto the second bandits back and dragging him away screaming.

Breyela shot another bandit down; this time right through the chest. The last bandit did exactly what she wanted him to, he came right under the tree she was hiding in. Jumping down lightly behind him she kicked him right in the lower spine, In an effort of anger and fear he aimed a blow at her head with his battle axe. She dodged quickly and rolled right between his legs sending him off balance and onto the dusty floor, and without a warning Breyela unsheathed her dagger and sent it into his skull.

After rummaging through the various chests and freeing the poor horse, she had filled two rather large potato sacks to the brim with pricey silverware, septims, a few ingots and quite luckily some gems. She headed back to Riften with Lazuli at her side she made her way around to the dock entrance and bribed the guard on watch to look the other way. after sneaking into the cistern she crossed over to the bar and dropped the two bags onto the counter. "An apologetic gift to the guild." she turned to the sound of Lazuli growling. Then she saw a face she wished she hadn't.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Brynjolf choked of his sweet roll as the nearly soft steps of the guild master stalked in moments after Breyela and her sack of goods. The thieves amongst them turned towards him with mocking pity as the red haired nord turned from his seat where he was enjoying a meal and company of the shady dark elf mage that had been stationed here to find the unhooded form of a scowling Khepri.

"Lass, who pushed your sweet roll off the table?" he raised his brow in question before sending an inconspicuous glance towards Breyela who seemed to have an odd look of dread on her face.

Khepri crossed her arms and hissed, her ears folding back much like any other cat as her pupils slitted forebodingly., she walked around the bar as the bar tender looked through the bag Breyela had set there with little care.

"That joke stopped being amusing after third time used, Brenjolf. But I'm not here for--" The khajiit stopped in her tracks then. Her jaw hung open as she lifted her head as if to smell the stale air. Then, without warning, her head turned swiftly towards Breyela. The fur at the back of her neck rose as her tail lashed, low to the dirty ground and for all visible intent of hostility from the petite khajiit, the men and women around them tensed.

"You..." Khepri hissed as she looked the wood elf straight in the eye.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Breyela stood Where she was, not daring to move. She had no idea what was going to happen to her next. So she decided speak. "I can honestly say, I deserve whatever you to do to me." Breyela silenced Lazuli's growling with a quick look and took off her hood to stare back at the scorning Khepri with an in-flinching eye.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Brynjolf raised a brow at their exchange.

"Oh?" he said with ease. "You two know each other already, that makes my job easier then."

Khepri snapped her attention to her second in command.

"Khepri does not like what you are implying, trevan." she turns back to Breyela, her fur beginning to lay flat now as the anger seeps from her. However, still, there is a considerable amount of dislike in her sharp gaze. "Personally, this one should have you dealt with...thoroughly after trespassing and putting Khepri's--" The khajiit side eyes the thieves around them before turning back "important things in jeopardy. But it seems Brynjolf has gotten to you first. This one can only assume the bosmer was scouted?"

"Am I correct?" the khajiit asked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:46 pm

"Yes." Breyela said steadily as she noticed how many people had gathered around to watch the exchange between the three. "He saw my shadow mark necklace, and confronted me outside The Bee and Barb. When he offered me a place to stay for while and a possible job, I took the Chance with it." she said becoming more calm now. Of all the people to rob, you had to rob the guild master. She thought to herself angrily.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:55 pm

The khajiit's eyes watched Breyela for a moment more before turning away to go down a hall hidden behind a shelf.

"Follow Khepri, Bosmer." she said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Breyela followed apprehensively after the khajiit with Brynjolf behind them. They went to the end of a small hallway that lead through a false wardrobe and around a corner to a rounded door. The khajiit opened it to reveal a large cistern with a two bridges the intercepted in the middle, beds were around some of the round wall, while a desk and shelves sat at the furthermost side. The khajiit stopped in the middle of the bridge and turned to face her.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:16 am

(I've noticed, you have the habit of taking control of another persons character that you don't rp. I'm fine with the typical npc characters being rp'ed by both of us, but when you dictate the actions of another persons character that is a big tabu with role players.

I wasn't even going to have Khepri stop at the center of the cistern. Brynjolf had also not made any move to follow them prior.)

Khepri waited for the thieves that had chanced a look at their entrance turn away; at the wave of her hand Brynjolf stopped, keeping his distance with a nod. She focused on Breyela again.

"Do not ever mention the kits you saw at this ones home. The guild has already lost one leader due to a back stabbing. They do not need to loose another to such foolishness if they wise to prosper. Does the Bosmer understand?" her Eslwyer accent in the soft tone of her voice. None but probably Brynjolf could have heard, who had stiffened for but a moment before acting as if nothing was wrong.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:17 pm

(sorry I had no idea what to do. I figured it would be fine for just the general movements. I'm rusty after not rpging for a while..)

Breyela nodded. "Yes, I understand."
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:48 pm

(Its all good, generally I don't mind if you can't think of much to say. If you need help with idea's for a reply don't hesitate to ask for suggestions. Typically, you can pad out shorter post by writing about the things around the person as they happen, the emotions, inner thoughts. Take idea's on how to write from actual books you've read. That helps when trying to find a way to write something)

Khepri nodded once and turned around again, waving her hand for Breyela and Brynjolf to follow her. She brought the two to a lone desk in front of large iron doors and took a seat at what looked to be an overstuffed, fancy chair and shuffled through the papers strewn about.

"Before you are to really join the Thieves Guild. You must prove your abilities to this one. Just because you broke into this ones home does not give brownie points." The khajiit looked up and their was a gleam of amusement in her gaze.

"Especially when kittens find you before useless things are taken." she looked back down and picked a slip of paper out that looked like all the others before holding it out for the wood elf to take.

"This was requested of us from large Orc. He is apparently looking for a Dark Elf that broke into his home some time ago. Orc said he just wanted her location so he could find her. This one does not know if he means to exact revenge or the look in his eye was puppy love...Khepri hope it is revenge. Go to Orc, he is located in Whiterun, Borzol Gro-Olug is their name." she explained.

"Get what info you can from him to start search. Come back to Khepri with information to send to Orc. If he finds her, we get paid."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Breyela took the piece of parchment "I'll be off then. But before I go, I need to ask. Is Lazuli welcome to stay here while I'm gone?" she side eyed her pup who was standing beside her looking around and taking in all the new scents.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Khepri eyed the animal. A distictly feline noise started at the back of her throat as her ear flattened. Her lips twitched. She opened her mouth, but Brynjolf beat her to it with a condescending pat to her head.

"The beast'll be fine here lass, there are dog lovers amongst us." He pat Khepri's head again, only to receive a hiss from he guild master.

"Remove hand from Khepri's head or I will end you."

Brynjolf laughed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:24 pm

Breyela gave a thankful grin and bent down to put her head on Lazuli's, she looked Breyela in the eye and gave her an affectionate lick. "Okay, okay love you too." Lazuli walked over to Brynjolf and stat right beside him. Breyela nodded to them and walked out the cistern.

The road to Whiterun was a long one, but Breyela made it faster by competing in her favorite past time, reading. She read a small book on Whiterun so she had somewhat an idea of what the city was like. When they finally arrived she gave her septims to the driver, and an apple to the horse and walked up the hill and through the old outer walls into the city. Breyela didn't really like the city. To cold and sparce looking. Affter wandering around a little bit she finally spotted the Orc and waited until he was outside his house to approach him. "So, I heard you needed some assistance with finding someone?"
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Borzol was a large orc with an intimidating set of muscles under well crafted armor. His hair, sleek and black was tied in a tight bun at the top of his head and like all orcs, seemed to have a perpetual scowl on his face. Fangs protruded out of his mouth from his lower lip as he turned to the voice behind him.

They were small. To him at least, thin and looked easy to break, but didn't give such thoughts much time.

"Are you with the Theives Guild?" he grumbled.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next