2 Witty Kittys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchy Stuff

2 posters

Go down

Witchy Stuff Empty Witchy Stuff

Post by Admin Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:44 pm

All right, so, on the topic of witches. A long time ago I sorta thought up of this fantasy world called Saraphina and its three ruling witch covens. And by ruling covens, i just mean the strongest as the land itself in ruled through a matriarchy. Each coven had a connection to a certain type of magic

I cannot remember the names of them all but one coven had tight connections to the ruling class and specialized in white'healing magic. The Nightingale Coven, had no ties to the ruling class and actually ruled over a place called the Badlands. They practiced dark magic of sorts. And then the final coven I think was a bit like the both of them, but for the sake of variety we can say they practiced elemental magic.

If i recall properly, my idea for them was that the three High Priestesses, or leaders, whatever i called them began to feel a shift in Saraphina and met one night to speak about it. However, with no proof something odd was afoot they went their separate ways. But in truth, the ruler of Saraphina was weaving a plot to destroy the covens as they saw them as competition to ruling all of the kingdom as each coven sort of ruled over their own province of sorts.

Animalia (Ana), the leader of the Nightingale coven was actually a dragon age Oc of mine that I adjusted to fit the story.

And tyipically the three covens dont really get along due to different views and end goals.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2wittykittys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Witchy Stuff Empty Re: Witchy Stuff

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:26 pm

So what if, the leaders of the kingdom banished the witch to our world? Almost like in once upon a time. And slowly, the covens faded due to the Salem witch trials and other factors of immense fear from the humans. and our two characters are descendants of the original witches, of whom have broken off, had family's, and bred with humans so some lines are strong and some are weaker.

And some, may have even bred between covens. So for example, a nightingale witch had kids with a earth coven warlock, and there kid all over a sudden starts making earth demons rise. Or something to that effect. But I think it would be cool, to do the spells and rituals based off pagan rituals almost.

And of course we need to figure out how our character meet, and where they live, and such.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:36 pm

Desendants...or reincarnation? Reincarnation is a belief in Wicca if i recall.

Maybe it could start sorta like our characters have always seemed to struggle living without knowledge of their magical background, always feels something is amiss or missing in their lives. To the point where some times they seem out of it to normal people. Maybe they just begin to feel inexplicably drawn to certain people (other men and women descended from witches).

Why not have our characters descendants or reincarnations of two of the Head Witches of the coven we choose. (*inches towards Nightingale Coven*)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:51 pm

I figured you would want that one, I wanted the earth coven anyway xD

But that would make sense, and as each reincarnation went by, there memory fades lightly. But so. I really think I want them to be in Pennsylvania, just cause Gettysburg is like my home away from home, and I would know a little more about what they have there town wise, plus its a super haunted and emotional city so I could see how witches would be drawn to it. I think we should make it where we start to go to college, and become roommates in a town house or something, but we sorta suspect each others weirdness and magic radiation. And become friends, and then start getting attracted to more people, and eventually make our own new coven.
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:08 pm

Secret Magical side to the real world?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:02 pm

yep! like I said we get transported there, so we needed to survive somehow
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:57 pm

sounds like a good place to start
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:10 pm

kewls!
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:14 pm

You'll have to prepare the info about where this takes place fyi. I know next to nothing about Pennsylvania.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelt of Stary Light Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:19 pm

Okay, and I mean we can lightly tailor it and make our own version too, I just wanted that to be where we lived, hell even if you wanted to make up a town that's fine
Pelt of Stary Light
Pelt of Stary Light
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum